Ginzinga an invigorating tonic useful to help support physical and mental endurance and vitality for upper level training and the competitive edge. For more than 2000 years the root of the Panax Ginseng plant has been valued in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for its invigorating and tonic properties. For performance horses these tonic herbs are useful to help support physical and mental endurance and vitality for upper level training and the competitive edge.
- Professionally formulated herbal preparation designed as a general tonic providing nutrients for health and wellbeing for additional energy requirements.
- Helps maintain healthy liver function.
- Aids in the maintenance of overall health in sport and race horses in training.
- Recommended for intermittent use leading up to shows and events or whilst training.
Contains ginsenosides. For industry rules consult with your veterinarian.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Korean ginseng root (Panax ginseng) 1600mg
- Siberian ginseng root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 3000mg
- Schisandra fruit (Schisandra chinensis) 4000mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine