Dunstan Competition Mix® is a medium energy, textured feed for all performance horses.
- Dunstan Competition Mix® contains a lightly molassed blend of extruded cereals and protein materials to provide a medium energy diet suitable for horses requiring a quality performance feed with highly digestible ingredients.
- The inclusion of cooked extruded cereals supplies a readily available energy source, but in a highly digestible form which is less likely to cause digestive upsets as a result of excessive fermentation in a caecum or hind gut.
- Oil is supplied as a Vegetable Oil blend to enhance skin and coat condition.
- The inclusion of the super fibre Soya Hulls contributes quality fibre to Dunstan Competition Mix.
- Dunstan Competition Mix® contains a comprehensive formula of minerals. Minerals are provided as glycinate organic trace minerals resulting improved bio-availability. This ensures maximum feed and nutrient utilisation, also aiding development of the natural immune system.
- Organic Selenium as Selenium Yeast is included to provide a highly available and safe for of Selenium.
- Includes Natural Vitamin E.
Extruded/Cooked Maize, Extruded/Cooked Barley, Extruded/Cooked Bran and Pollard, Peas, Soya Hulls, Vegetable Oil, Dicalcium, Phosphate, Molasses, Salt (providing electrolytes), Sunflower Seeds, Limestone (for Calcium). Contains a comprehensive formula of Organic Amino Acid Mineral Complexes, Organic Selenium Yeast & Vitamins. Heat stable Vitamins added at time of manufacture.