Dunstan Sporthorse is a premium, high-energy complete feed formulated using a blend of highly digestible extruded cereals, oats, sugarbeet, and vegetable oil.
- The inclusion of cooked, extruded cereals supplies a readily available energy source, but in a highly digestible form, therefore less likely to cause digestive upsets as a result of excessive fermentation in the caecum or hind gut.
- Oats are well recognised as being an ideal grain for inclusion in the ration of performances horses. They are high in fibre and highly digestible and therefore further enhance the energy status and highly digestible nature of Dunstan Sporthorse.
- The addition of Vegetable Oil enhances skin and coat condition and contributes an alternative concentrated source of calories to Dunstan Sporthorse.
- Dunstan Sporthorse contains a comprehensive formula of minerals. Minerals are provided as glycinate organic trace minerals resulting in improved bioavailability. This ensures maximum feed and nutrient utilisation, also aiding the development of the natural immune system.
- Organic Selenium as Selenium Yeast is included, to provide a highly available and safe form of Selenium.
- Chromium Yeast is an addition to Dunstan Sporthorse that enhances performance through improved energy utilisation and lactic acid reduction.
- Dunstan Sporthorse includes the highly bioavailable Natural Vitamin E
Extruded/Cooked Maize, Extruded/Cooked Barley, Extruded/Cooked Bran and Pollard, Oats, Fibre Pellets, Peas, Sunflower Seeds Vegetable Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses, Salt, Limestone (for Calcium), Live Yeast, Chromium. Contains a comprehensive formula of Organic Amino Acid Mineral Complexes, Organic Selenium Yeast, Vitamins, Natural Vitamin E.