McMillan Muscle Relieve is a complete, low starch textured feed formulated for horses at risk of tying up and those with conditions that require low starch diets. Studies have shown that replacing traditional grain-based diets with concentrates that contain decreased starch and high levels of fat and fermentable fibre, resulted in significant improvement in horses with Recurrent Exertional Rhabdomyolysis (RER). McMillan Muscle Relieve contains a formulation supported by research to provide optimum nutrition to support horses with RER, Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (PSSM), nervous dispositions and behavioural conditions, and digestive issues such as gastric ulcers.
Muscle Relieve combines highly digestible fibre sources including beet pulp, with high quality cold pressed canola oil and KER Equi-Jewel® high fat conditioner. Contains balanced levels of organic Zinpro Performance Minerals® and high levels of natural vitamin E for providing enhanced antioxidant protection.
MUSCLE RELIEVE DELIVERS:
- Optimum low starch, high fat and fibre formulation that research shows horses with RER require
- Highly digestible super fibres including beet pulp for supporting hindgut health
- High quality cold pressed canola oil and Equi-Jewel, for superior fat sources to assist nervous horses in maintaining body weight
- Increased levels of natural vitamin E for superior antioxidant protection
- Organic yeast for optimum digestion
McMillan Fibre Pellet, McMillan Balancer Pellet, Beet Pulp Shreds, Equi-Jewel, Cold Pressed Canola Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Flaxseed Flake, Steam-Flaked Barley, Molasses, KER Vitamin and Mineral Premix containing organic Zinpro Performance Minerals, Salts, Natural Vitamin E, Organic Yeast Culture.