Acute stress can be emotional or physical and affects horses in many ways. They stop eating. They stop drinking. Muscles can fatigue quickly with dehydration and can result in reduced nutrients available to support energy production.
Competitions, strenuous work, transport, illness, long days competing, extreme heat and humidity, extended times off feed or other major changes to your horses’s normal routine can compromise gut health. Gut bacterial populations can shift. Muscles and organs can be damaged with higher rates of oxidative stress.
Behaviour can become anxious and highly strung, and this behaviour then starts the stress cascade all over again. They stop eating. They stop drinking… and so it goes.
Stress Paste is designed to specifically address each of these responses to stress and keep the horse eating and hydrated with well-functioning, well protected muscles. This is why it is complete with so many ingredients. Stress Paste is also designed to support the gut so it and it’s bacteria can remain healthy during higher stress periods. It is competition safe and non-swabbable.
- MAGNESIUM & B1 FOR NORMAL NERVE FUNCTION
- THREONINE GLUTAMINE PROLINE & SERINE FOR GUT WALL HEALTH
- POWERFUL PREBIOTIC FOR GUT MICROME SUPPORT
- NATURAL BETAINE FOR HYDRATION & HEAT RESILIENCE
- MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE FOR GUT BUFFERING
- B VITAMINS FOR MUSCLE ENERGY & APPETITE
- PECTIN TO HELP PROTECT THE STOMACH
- VITAMINS C & E FOR ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION
Yeast derived prebiotic, magnesium hydroxide, vitamin premix with natural vitamin E, vitamin C, B vitamins, natural betaine, threonine, pectin, glutamine, proline, serine.