Equi Coff helps to maintain a healthy respiratory system in mild equine coughs and colds. The herbs in Equi Coff are chosen to support immune function and response to illness. Can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicine.
- Helps support immune function which improves resistance to and recovery from illness.
- A healthy immune system helps to clear the lungs of abnormal mucus which can provide a fertile soil for infections.
- Supports healthy upper respiratory mucus membranes against airborne allergens.
- A healthy respiratory system is important in the management of mild equine cough.
- Equi-Coff should not replace normal veterinary care.
Contains Echinacea which can be used in conjunction with veterinary medicines.
Each 20ml dose contains extracts equivalent to dried:
- Echinacea purpurea root 1500mg
- Ginger Zingiber officinale root 300mg
- Pelargonium Pelargonium sidoides root 800mg
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) flowering herb 1500mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 2000mg
- Pleurisy Root (Asclepias tuberosa) root 1500mg
- Contains vegetable glycerine and purified water.